My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.simplyamusingdesigns.com and update your bookmarks.

Why should I choose Simply Amusing Designs for my blog header design?
Every header I create is customized based on the questions you answer, the time I spend reading through your blog and the instant message conversations we have. I believe that your blog header should not only reflect your personality and writing style, it should be an enhancement that helps attract new readers and spotlights all that beautiful writing you are doing.


What platforms do you create headers for?
I do header designs for New Blogger, Typepad Plus or Pro, and Wordpress.


What is it going to cost me?
You can go here for pricing and ordering information.


What forms of payment do you accept?
I happily accept Paypal only, unless previous arrangements have been made.


Once I place an order, how long will it take before my design is complete?
Depending on the complexity of your design and how full the queue is, it can usually be ready for installation anywhere from 2 days to 2 weeks. I will provide you with a more specific date when your order is placed.

What if I don't like the design?
That is highly improbable. The design process isn't even started until I have a clear direction for what you want. But, if you really didn't like it, most packages come with one change phase (edit), every change phase after that is only $10, and it's my goal for you to love it, not just like it.

When is payment due?
Prior to installation. Installation will not be completed until payment has been received.

Do you offer discounts?
Simply Amusing Designs will offer returning clients 10% off because I appreciate my customers and want you to look fabulous all year in your new blog design.