My blog has moved! Redirecting...

You should be automatically redirected. If not, visit http://www.simplyamusingdesigns.com and update your bookmarks.

As a self-taught designer, I see inspiration in everyday things, in the most ordinary of circumstances. I tend to be a glass-half-full kind of person, who enjoys looking on the bright side of life, and I hope that my style of design reflects that.

It is my desire that each of my headers captures the personality of the blog it is created for. That's why I spend a little time reading your blog and asking you questions before I ever begin working on your header.

Aristotle said, "Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work."

On a personal level, I live in a beautiful, albeit small, Texas town. My husband and I have three children -- Katie (11), AJ (5) and Abby (3). I am a sahm and homeschool our two oldest, which leaves little time for sewing and surfing -- my two favorite pasttimes.